Toshiba Europe Limited is the corporate regional office, overseeing all Toshiba entities across EMEA.
The Human Resources department is searching for a HR Coordinator to join their team, playing a key role in ongoing local HR support as well as project related pan EMEA HR initiatives.
- Coordination of the HR function for several small UK sites.
- Updating Staff Handbook and associated internal policies, documents and forms
- Communicating HR related policies, procedures and related document updates to staff.
- Maintenance and appropriate filing of the personnel filing system for all staff members.
- Ensuring up-to-date training for all employees including compliance and health and safety training.
- Providing support to Expatriate Staff (and their family) with transfers to/from UK with organisation of VISAs and support for finding accommodation.
- Support to the recruitment process
- Administation of benefits including, PMI, Dental, etc,.
- Maintenance of the pan EMEA recruitment platform (users and processes etc.)
- Administration of the pan EMEA learning and internal communications platform and learning initiatives
- Other project related work
This challenging and varied role will suit candidates with flexibility, a strong eye for detail and a good all round HR background with an interest in talent management (from resourcing through to development)