JOB TITLE: Project Manager
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Senior Project Manager (UK & I )
LOCATION: Remote / Leeds Hybrid
KEY PURPOSE OF ROLE
Manage the activities on any project for an assigned customer (Software Development, hardware & Software Installations, software support), ensuring the cooperation of the various departments within the organisation. Preparing and setting up project documentation and leading the implementation of the project, within preconditions of costs, quality, time, organisation and communication, in such a way that the formulated project objectives are realised.
- Responsible for the delivery of the project objectives by the project team by being proactive through leadership and mentoring while adhering to the approved project finances.
- Providing guidance and support to project members to promote collaboration.
- Ensure an optimisation of the cooperation of the various departments within the organisation.
- Drawing up the project plan (project definition, project objectives and a program of requirements) and plan of approach. Obtaining approval for project documents.
- Realising the implementation of the project plan, as well as providing periodic reports in accordance with agreed project objectives and results.
- Managing project team within the project scope. Define preconditions with regard to commitment to achieving the (project) objectives.
- Project completion, testing the delivered project results against the project plan and, after achieving the desired project objectives, transferring relevant knowledge and documents to the operational departments (service, product specialists, etc.).
- Make proposals for process and product improvement with the aim of improving the quality of the delivered process and product for future projects, products and services.
- Monitoring and promoting coherence between different and interconnected projects/products.
- Performing all other activities that are determined by / in consultation with the manager.
- Proactive, flexible, good customer facing skills & good with technical teams
- Management of internal and external suppliers
- Adaptable to a fast-moving retail environment
- Used to troubleshooting and reacting to issues as they appear
- Good commercial awareness
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Project)
- Prince 2 (Foundation / Practitioner)
- Retail Project Management
- Management of large scale software and hardware rollouts