About Toshiba Global Commercial Services:
At Toshiba, our purpose is to create opportunities that make the retail journey you want a reality. That’s driven by our passion to give you expert guidance and the solutions you need to choose your direction, navigate obstacles, and accelerate forward to reimagine how you engage your customers in ways they’ve never seen.
The ability to innovate is the key to retail success. That’s why we invest in future technologies that enable retailers to innovate faster to keep up with continuously evolving customer expectations. Bringing the retailer’s vision to life starts with creating the right strategy. We work with our clients to understand their requirements and then create a strategy that supports their business goals. We also evaluate their long-term needs and create new processes, solutions or programs truly tuned to make their business shine today and in the future.
As part of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, you'll be an integral partner to the success of our customers. We're passionate about retail transformation and solving the problem that retailers face every day to help them create more engaging shopping experiences.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing market share and promoting Toshiba, raising awareness with both direct and indirect customers in Poland. You will build on and strengthen TOSHIBA's reputation in the market. You will propose and implement the company's commercial policy, setting objectives and priorities for development.
Office based in Warsaw, reporting into the GM.
- This is a field-based position, offering the possibility of flexible working
- Manage and develop the existing customer network
- Set objectives and priorities for development
- Promote the company's image and reputation
- Participate in the negotiation of strategic accounts and maintain partnerships
- Analyze market developments and competitive offers in order to adapt and be responsive at all times
- Monitor and analyze sales performance and ensure reporting to management. Ensure the sales forecasts of its activity
- Develop and propose the key account sales policy and implementation strategy to the general management
- Establish sales budgets (margins, expenses)
- Develop proposals and offers in conjunction with marketing
- Ensure the smooth running of current contracts in conjunction with the deployment teams
- Ensure the process are adapted inline with changes
- Evaluate the level of maturity of the process in order to determine the degree of control in a continuous improvement approach
What you will bring to the team:
- Proactive, flexible, good customer facing skills & good with technical teams
- Management of internal and external suppliers
- Strong communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Adaptable to a fast-moving retail environment
- Comfortable multi-tasking, autonomous working approach
- Used to troubleshooting and reacting to issues as they appear
- Good commercial awareness and a champion of innovation
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Project)
- Must be comfortable commuting to existing and prospect customers
- Previous experience working in Retail or Internet and Technology industry
- Business Fluent English, Polish Native speaker
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Technical Science or IT
- Toshiba is the market leading provider of Retail Technology globally and provides competitive salaries and benefits package