Toshiba Railway Europe GmbH (TRG), founded in 2018, is a subsidiary of Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation and thus belongs to the Toshiba Corporation, Tokyo/Japan. "Committed to people. Committed to the future.” is our promise and guiding principle of our development of technical and sustainable solutions. Following this motivation, TRG develops innovative hybrid locomotives for shunting and the main line as well as hybrid drive systems for rail vehicles at its sites in Kiel and Dusseldorf, Germany in which the durable and safe Toshiba SCiB™ battery systems are used.
For the development of our hybrid locomotives, we are looking for you as Team Leader Electrical Design (d/f/m) at our location in Dusseldorf from 1 October 2023.
Become part of our team - numerous exciting tasks in a multidisciplinary and international environment and many nice colleagues are waiting for you!
Lead the Electrical Design Team
- Develop, motivate and coach.
- Support with expertise within Electrical design (circuit diagrams, BOM, component selections, scripts).
- Contribute to other major systems and components in the vehicle design.
- Planning of activities related to the Electrical Team.
- Suppliers control and quality control.
- Manager administration, e.g. time reporting, travel approvals etc..
Key interface for the Electrical Engineering at the loco manufacturing & commissioning
- Support the manufacturing to expedite necessary changes.
- Support the commissioning to expedite necessary changes.
- Establish key contacts between members of TRG Electrical design team and technical lead for the above.
Development, design, engineering and construction for
- Circuit diagram, clamping points and operational materials.
- Electrical cabinets and electrical equipment in general.
- Performing tasks as an expert for CAD E3, and sub-project leader for electrical equipment for new locomotives.
Management of electrical design
- Monitor and secure the required project schedule and milestone.
- Secure the compliance with all the required norm, standard, homologation, safety requirement.
- Secure the compliance of the internal and statutory rules, regulations, procedures.
- Develop and implement cost saving initiatives.
- Lead design engineering activities in co-operation with other Toshiba design engineering teams.
Did we spark your interest? We are, then, looking forward to receiving your application, incl. cover letter and CV.