Toshiba Europe Limited is the corporate regional office, overseeing all Toshiba entities across EMEA.
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist who is keen to learn on the go in a fast-moving organisation. Working closely with the HR Manager, you will ensure all administration procedures run smoothly and to consistently maintain a high level of service to all customers, internal and external.
This role will also be actively responsibly for the EMEA recruitment platform supporting the implementation of this and for specific local and EMEA HR projects.
• Maintenance of the pan EMEA recruitment platform (users and processes etc.)
• Coordination of the HR function for several small UK sites.
• Updating Staff Handbook and associated internal policies, documents and forms
• Communicating HR related policies, procedures and related document updates to staff.
• Maintenance and appropriate filing of the personnel filing system for all staff members.
• Support to the recruitment process
• Administration of benefits including, PMI, Dental, etc,
• 3 years’ experience within a generalist HR position
• Experience with managing ATS systems
• A strong eye for detail
• Thrives in a busy environment offering both quick fix and longer-term solutions
We offer a competitive salary and a range of excellent benefits. Our office comes with free parking off the M4/M25.