We are looking for a highly-driven sales professional with passion, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic to join our Inside Sales team.
Department: Direct Sales
Reports to: Head of Sales Cardiff
Key Purpose of the Role:
- To generate appointments and establish relationships with companies or contacts that Toshiba hasn’t previously done business with to drive business growth within the transport and logistics verticals
- To exceed the weekly KPI for number of new appointments generated
- To cultivate an impressive network of contacts within your designated region or market
- To support Toshiba’s growth strategy through achievement of various success criteria outlined on an Individual Success Plan
Based predominantly in the office, typical tasks could include:
Actively working to create new appointments through a multi-touch sales strategy (calling, emailing, social media, letter writing, networking, etc)
- Attending webinars within your vertical to help position Toshiba as an expert and cultivate further contacts with the potential for appointments
- Actively working to expand your business network (either on social media or occasionally in person at networking events)
- Taking responsibility for the number of appointments attended by the sales consultants in your allocated region/market
- Utilising Toshiba’s office facilities to help the consultants host events, run webinars or be creative to attract prospects to our business
- Working within your vertical to understand who the key players are, what makes it tick and how to generate more appointments as a result
- Developing profiles of prospective customers to make our sales approaches count
- Attending in-house sales training events
- Managing all activity in our CRM system
- Highly active and energetic, people know when they enter the room
- Creative and positive, a true inspiration
- Prepared to challenge and teach as well as learn
- Naturally proactive and passionate with a “can do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- High commitment levels
- Takes responsibility and ownership to achieve solutions.
- High level of personal resilience, adaptable and flexible to manage various situations and ambiguity.
- Ability to create, innovate and problem solve.
- Communicates clearly and respectfully both in writing and verbally.
- Able to build constructive and influential relationships with all contacts.
- Strong customer service ethic for internal and external customers
- IT literate (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Love of B2B sales and all that this world involves
- Keen self-developer and reader of sales based books
NOTE: This role will be based in our Cardiff office but will involve occasional UK travel (average of 2 days a year). Please do not apply if unable to stay away from home.