About Toshiba Global Commercial Services:
At Toshiba, our purpose is to create opportunities that make the retail journey you want a reality. That’s driven by our passion to give you expert guidance and the solutions you need to choose your direction, navigate obstacles, and accelerate forward to reimagine how you engage your customers in ways they’ve never seen.
The ability to innovate is the key to retail success. That’s why we invest in future technologies that enable retailers to innovate faster to keep up with continuously evolving customer expectations. Bringing the retailer’s vision to life starts with creating the right strategy. We work with our clients to understand their requirements and then create a strategy that supports their business goals.
As part of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, you'll be an integral partner to the success of our customers. We're passionate about retail transformation and solving the problem that retailers face every day to help them create more engaging shopping experiences.
The Customer Fulfilment Administrator is responsible for all organizational and administrative aspects of customer orders. This person is the guarantor of the proper application of Toshiba’s processes with a particular point of vigilance on the invoicing schedule of orders and contracts, but also of sending invoices to the customers.
This is a Hybrid position, reporting into the Customer Fulfilment Manager, TGCS France located in Rueil-Malmaison.
- Manage daily bookings of customer orders and communicate with sales and project managers.
- Analyse orders and communicate with supply chain department if missing products.
- Check all administrative aspects of orders for audit purposes (Proof of installation, quotes, prices, addresses, Proof of delivery.)
- Organise and follow the preparation of orders and staging orders in agreement with technical instructions
- Manage and analyse customer owned stocks
- Check the conformity of elements to bill and close the orders
- Manage customers RMAs based on internal process
- Manage customers disputes in relationship with receivable and payable accounts.
- Follow up sending of invoices, also duplicate invoices
- Follow up and update of customer list database
- Activate, update and invoice customer maintenance contracts
- Integrate and update customer base in Oracle instal base
- Manual invoices
What you will bring to the team:
- Previous experience in Customer Fulfilment
- Proficient in English and native / fluent French
- Experience working with OS Windows and Office365 systems
- You work neatly and meticulously according to supplied company process.
- You are openminded and love working with different people
- You are a go-getter, stress-resistant and flexible.
- Knowledge of Oracle
- Experience working within the Retail, Retail Technology, or IT industries