About Toshiba Global Commercial Solutions:
At Toshiba, our purpose is to create opportunities that make the retail journey you want a reality. That’s driven by our passion to give you expert guidance and the solutions you need to choose your direction, navigate obstacles, and accelerate forward to reimagine how you engage your customers in ways they’ve never seen.
The ability to innovate is the key to retail success. That’s why we invest in future technologies that enable retailers to innovate faster to keep up with continuously evolving customer expectations. Bringing the retailer’s vision to life starts with creating the right strategy. We work with our clients to understand their requirements and then create a strategy that supports their business goals.
As part of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, you'll be an integral partner to the success of our customers. We're passionate about retail transformation and solving the problem that retailers face every day to help them create more engaging shopping experiences.
The EU Service Improvement Manager is a new role created to support the Toshiba Maintenance Services Command Centre Organisation in Europe.
Reporting into the European Maintenance Director, this opportunity presents variety, breadth and an exciting challenge, encompassing several traditional and distinct roles. These will be performed alongside the management & effective measuring of the output of the Command Center in terms of the impact on solving customer SRs/TTRs and generating related dashboards.
Located in Brussels, the EU Command Center is newly refurbished. This is a hybrid position with possible remote working in Europe.
EU Focus Area Responsibilities:
- Providing technical expertise in all areas of service delivery to ensure the Command Centre operations are executed smoothly.
- Contact point for the local country teams to escalate any out of line service delivery situations relating to the execution of service.
- Develop corrective actions for implementation at EU or local level for improving TTR which will involve service desk, dispatch, or field delivery and collaboration with the spare parts operational team.
- Undertake reviews with the Implementation manager to ensure key service metrics are within scope of the defined targets and implement corrective actions to drive improvements across EU delivery.
- Utilise analytical skills to assess and report product performance in the field.
- Support the European management teams in managing the performance of our Command Centre service delivery structure to our customers by conducting data analysis from diagnostic and data analytics gathering to identify trends to technically pursue new service flows.
- Undertake technical evaluations including integration and management of Remote monitoring tools to ensure the technical viability of improvement project-based opportunities.
- Produce appropriate documentation to ensure smooth, cost controlled implementation.
EU Focus Area Responsibilities with local ownership:
- Provide support to resolve and develop dashboards for the Customer/Command Centre consumption.
- Undertake any other task as reasonably requested.
- Support the bid process by providing technical expertise on product serviceability.
- Governance over the Dispatch and field delivery operations to help resolve issues and diagnose issues raised from the local delivery teams.
What you will bring to the team:
We are looking for committed, collaborative and target driven candidates who have:
- Experience/proficiency with Oracle, Service Now & other remote monitoring platforms.
- Strong knowledge of the service delivery principles.
- Previous technical experience working with POS and OEM systems.
- Expertise of maintenance activities and the behaviour of specific store equipment.
- Proven experience and understanding of customer needs and meeting expectations.
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a complex, cross-functional and fast-moving environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience and a natural ability to inspire and influence others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience dealing within a fast-moving, cross-functional environment.
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- Able to prioritise workload and work effectively under pressure.
- Competitive salary plus local benefits package accordingly.