We are Toshiba Tec UK, part of the global Toshiba brand, active in various high-tech industrial sectors. As a leading supplier of information technology, we are passionate about helping companies to become more profitable, efficient and eco-friendly by transforming the way information is captured, managed, displayed and shared.
We are looking for an individual who wants to share our mission to continually strive to find new and better solutions, who can grow with us, collaborate with us and our customers, to help shape the world for the better, both today and for generations to come.
• Responsible for a ledger of approximately 1000 accounts, and to proactively manage the collection of debtor balances by phone, email, and letter.
• To ensure accurate and timely notes are against each customer account in Oracle.
• To continually meet the cash collection and debtor day targets as set by the company.
• To understand all business procedures to easily identify any potential barriers to payment.
• To proactively manage all customer queries, through investigation to query completion.
• Maintain own ledger; ensuring correct details are registered resolving unallocated cash, credit balances and customer refunds
• To ensure daily debtor calls are duly made as part of monthly collection strategy.
• To make decisions regarding customer holds and when litigation processes should begin.
• To work with revenue billing, order authorisation, sales teams, and other internal contacts to ensure correct information is provided to customer.
• To post cash payments onto customer accounts.
• Work with the Team and the Credit Manager on Direct Debit collections and processing.
• Update Lease payments in Oracle, reconciling lease company prepayments
• To ensure manager consistently advised of any customer issues.
• To ensure over 60day debt is kept to a minimum.
• Comply with all Group policies, procedures, and objectives.
• Undertake any ad-hoc duties as directed by the Credit Manager.