Location: Bari, Italy
Business/Department: Industrial Systems - Parts & Service
General Role Description
Prepare timely and accurate commercial proposals and technical specifications to support the sales function and the detailed cost analysis for all specified solutions. Create a network of commercial and technical evaluator relationships with clients and vendors to increase potential business within designated markets.
- Prepare commercial proposals and technical specifications for pre- and post-sales systems, parts and service relating to TMEIC products.
- Lead technical and commercial proposal development for small projects with limited supervision.
- Provide technical guidance in the preparation, review and final commercial proposal generation to client.
- Evaluate supplier proposals to determine the best technical and most cost-effective solution for the application.
- Provide product and system feedback and service opportunities for improvements to appropriate management.
- Provide timely technical guidance to internal and external clients, service partners and suppliers as required to ensure total project requirements are met.
- Provide first response to inquiries for systems, parts and service.
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant reports for sales reviews and projects status.
- Provide support of on-time delivery and completeness of content to ensure “as-shipped” solutions meet all client requirements as defined in the project contract.
General Employee Accountabilities:
- Bring full effort to bear on tasks assigned by manager.
- Give manager best advice.
- Give earliest notice when work cannot be delivered as specified.
- Cooperate and collaborate with peers and interact cross-organisationally as specified by manager.
- Uphold Company Values: Integrity, Client Focus, Team Orientation, and Personal Commitment.
- Comply with all Company policies, practices, and procedures and all regulations and laws.
- Recommend viable improvements proactively.
- Ensure effective utilisation of business tools and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or related field or equivalent via education and/or work experience.
- 2 years systems or application engineering experience in low-voltage/medium-voltage drives and motor systems.
- Ability to read electrical schematics or drawings for industrial equipment.
- Demonstrated successful and positive personal leadership, interpersonal, organizational, administrative and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English language is mandatory.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Availability to travel, domestically and internationally up to 30%, with limited notice.
- 5 or more years systems or application engineering experience in the metals industry or related complex industrial control systems experience.
- Demonstrated success in international client facing, sales or marketing related assignments.
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of a client relationship management system.
- Demonstrated experience in international field engineering.