Who we are
Toshiba International (Europe) Ltd. are active in the Power Generation and Power Transmission & Distribution markets providing new equipment sales as well as service and maintenance support to a range of customers. We are active throughout the EMEA area both directly from the Staines-upon-Thames head office as well as through our network of branch offices located throughout the region.
You will be joining a team of dynamic, motivated, and customer-centric individuals, committed to offering the highest levels of service in the sector. We are passionate about our products and services and supporting our clients to positively contribute to the energy industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
Day to day, you will be responsible for administrative support for the business, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Financial Project Support Lead - acting to Centralise and manage creditor (supplier) invoicing, supporting the execution of creditor invoice verification and authorization processes. Including receipt and review of supplier invoices, preparing payment vouchers and interfacing with the Accounts Department.
- Accounts liaison for the Divisions, including Accounts Receivable, assisting the team to ensure timely payments of our invoices.
- Manage the PO processing system as well as new customer / new supplier registration.
- Co-ordinate Technical Advisor (field service personnel) forecast programme as well as preparing request / dispatch documentation and arrangements.
- Prepare itineraries & business trip applications, arrange flights, rail tickets, hotels, rental cars and VISA’s etc., in accordance with Company Policy.
- Booking of all travel arrangements for the Divisions.
- Maintain the Division’s online Calendar/Diary.
- Manage the administration and support for the Online Expense System.
- Assist in preparing tender documents for submission.
- Ensure compliance with and upkeep of client tendering portals (eg. Achilles, Ariba, SRM, e-Tenders, Find a Tender, etc.)
- Event coordination & support (exhibitions, customer training etc.).
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and tooling register controller.
- Arrange couriers and distribute internal correspondence.
- All other general administration issues that may be required.
The ideal candidate would:
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Possess strong communication skills, is patient, and has a strong work ethic.
- Be adaptable and can work independently as well as in a team.
- Have a continuous improvement mentality.
- Willingness to learn and grow.