Who we are
Toshiba International (Europe) Ltd. are active in the Power Generation and Power Transmission & Distribution markets providing new equipment sales as well as applications and after-sales support to a range of customers. We are active throughout the EMEA region both directly from the Staines-upon-Thames head office as well as through our network of branch offices located throughout the region.
You will be joining a team of dynamic, motivated, and customer-centric individuals, committed to offering leading-edge technology with expert technical support. We are passionate about our products and services and supporting our clients to positively contribute to the energy industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Day to day, you will be responsible for engineering support and related commercial activities for the Protection & Control business, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing expert technical product support to customers and partners in the application and supply of Toshiba Protection & Control products and systems throughout the EMEA region
- Providing technical support and related commercial activities for the sales & tendering process, by analysis of customer technical requirements and preparation of technical proposals based on Toshiba products.
- Supporting the promotion of Toshiba Protection & Control products and systems by participation in demonstrations and technical marketing activities.
- Supporting the customer approval of Toshiba Protection & Control products and systems by leading product qualification activities.
- Providing customer after-sales support and training, support for site testing, participating in FATs and SATs
- Influencing the development of future Toshiba Protection & Control products and systems through a deep understanding of customer requirements and competitor capabilities.
The ideal candidate would:
- Demonstrate strong engineering, administrative and organisational skills.
- Possess strong communication skills, be patient, and have a strong work ethic.
- Be adaptable and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Have a continuous improvement mentality.
- Show a willingness to learn and grow – both in the engineering and the commercial aspects of the role.