About Toshiba Global Commercial Services:
At Toshiba, our purpose is to create opportunities that make the retail journey you want a reality. That’s driven by our passion to give you expert guidance and solutions you need to choose your direction, navigate obstacles, and accelerate forward to reimagine how you engage your customers in ways they’ve never seen.
As part of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, you'll be an integral partner to the success of our customers. We're passionate about retail transformation and solving the problem that retailers face every day to help them create more engaging shopping experiences.
The ability to innovate is the key to retail success. That’s why we invest in future technologies that enable retailers to innovate faster to keep up with continuously evolving customer expectations, we do this in the following 3 ways;
- Creating a scalable store strategy that enables you to innovate faster and easier in the future
- Selecting end-to-end solutions that transform your business to deliver new retail experiences
- Protecting your investments and keeping your store operations running smoothly
Bringing the retailer’s vision to life starts with creating the right strategy. We work with our clients to understand their requirements and then create a strategy that support their business goals. We also evaluate their long-term needs and create new processes, solutions or programs truly tuned to make their business shine today and in the future.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A proven, energetic, entrepreneurial and human enterprise solution sales executive
- Experience selling to global consumer brands across the Point of Sale, Promotions, Payment and/or ERP stacks
- Multiple previous roles selling SaaS- based enterprise solutions in Europe & EMEA markets securing $0.5m-$5m ACV deals
- Demonstrated success with lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Proven experience and track record in playing the lead role in a team-selling environment and with a hands-on, get things done mentality
- Bachelor’s degree
- Multicultural with extensive experience selling in the DACH market
- Business Fluent English, German native speaker
- Own an annual, quarterly and monthly sales plan targeting specific customer profiles within defined vertical markets to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual ACV new business goals
- Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth
- Establish and develop strong relationships with target decision maker and supportive role players in new and existing customers as a trusted advisor, leveraging to drive a sales strategy and build the foundation to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information
- Sell value by actively understanding each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape, and developing a comprehensive business plan to address customer priorities and pain points
- Be highly versed on the Toshiba Cloud solution suites and customer use cases, knowledge-equipped to demonstrate potential solution use cases to prospective customers and advise on potential applications
- Lead prospective customer engagements to develop and drive opportunities to deal closure.
- Orchestrate information gathering, solution and proposal formulation in close collaboration with EVRYTHNG team members
- Drive deals to a close with procurement conclusion
- Manage prospect and customer information accurately in company systems (Salesforce) to facilitate business planning and forecasting both for revenue and for supporting team member allocation to sales engagements
- This is a hybrid, onsite (3 days)/remote opportunity in the DACH Region
- Must be comfortable commuting