About Toshiba Global Commercial Solutions:
At Toshiba, our purpose is to create opportunities that make the retail journey you want a reality. That’s driven by our passion to give you expert guidance and the solutions you need to choose your direction, navigate obstacles, and accelerate forward to reimagine how you engage your customers in ways they’ve never seen.
The ability to innovate is the key to retail success. That’s why we invest in future technologies that enable retailers to innovate faster to keep up with continuously evolving customer expectations.
Bringing the retailer’s vision to life starts with creating the right strategy. We work with our clients to understand their requirements and then create a strategy that supports their business goals. We also evaluate their long-term needs and create new processes, solutions or programs truly tuned to make their business shine today and in the future.
As part of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, you'll be an integral partner to the success of our customers. We're passionate about retail transformation and solving the problem that retailers face every day to help them create more engaging shopping experiences.
As the Service Sales Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the sales of the company’s Services and Maintenance contracts (Professional Services, Managed Services, Installation Services, Maintenance, Hardware Break/Fix, Retail Integration Services, Connected Services and Store as a Service). You will focus on establishing and maintaining positive, long-term account relationships with existing customers and potential new clients.
The successful candidate will be assigned a portfolio of named accounts for the Benelux region, in support of achieving the company’s annual Services revenue goals for any given business year. You will be responsible for managing your territory of clients, which set MTBP targets.
Working closely with existing Account Managers, you will identify areas for improvement, growth, and development in existing accounts, making recommendations, and sharing existing knowledge of account management to support the development and overall positive performance of the wider Sales team.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions supports and encourages the flexibility of hybrid working.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director Retail (NL), this opportunity requires the successful candidate to be comfortable commuting to the local office in Utrecht, NL as well as to client sites as requested (50% travel).
- Execute tactical and strategic Professional Services, Maintenance, Managed Services, and Installation Services sales contracts and Retail Integration Services and Connected Services for existing and new clients in order to achieve the revenue targets (quota) as directed by the Business. This includes the handling of customer queries effectively and dealing with objections during the sales process.
- Establish and maintain a high level of positive and effective contact with key customers, agents, lead generators and others to enhance sales opportunities for new and continuing business development and major key accounts within the portfolio. Assist customers with obtaining satisfactory timelines and/or coordinate with operations to establish product/project completion dates.
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Present and demonstrate Toshiba Services in group meetings to client’s senior executives and emphasizes salable features such as company vision, strategy, reputation, products/systems architecture, flexibility of design, process re-engineering capability, integration of client systems environment, return-on-investment (ROI) studies, etc.
- Maintain up to date and accurate customer sales records, expense plans, budgets, and related databases. Responds to customers RFP/RFI Requests in a timely and professional manner to facilitate success. Create or review analysis of such tasks as: sales proposals, work-order cost estimates/proposal completion; gross margin analysis; invoice review; and service bulletin/O.E.M. review.
- Maintain constant awareness of markets, competitor activities and problems within assigned customer base, recognize trends that develop, and make appropriate strategic and tactical sales/marketing recommendations.
- Create or review analysis of such tasks as: sales proposals, work-order cost estimates/proposal completion; ROI Studies, RFP Responses, etc.,
- Work closely with and maintain good working relationships with other functional company departments such as Maintenance, Professional Services, Product Management, Customer Service, Engineering, etc., to ensure both customer & company requirements are met or exceeded.
This is not an exhaustive list, and you may be asked to carry out other activities throughout your employment.
What you will bring to the team:
- Dutch and English language skills to a professional level.
- A proven track record of Sales accomplishments and/or above quota achievement. (The company may substitute applicant’s sales experience with advancement opportunities from internal departments such as professional services, product management, etc.,)
- Experience working in the Retail industry, possessing relevant business knowledge or actual experience.
- A contact base of relevant industry clients within the given geography or portfolio.
- A demonstrable history displaying an in-depth knowledge of sales and account management techniques, specifically Service Sales.
- Strong presentation skills with the capability of interacting with client senior management levels such as CEO, COO, CFO, CTO/CIO, and VP of Procurement, VP of Distribution, VP of Operations, etc.,
- Should be able to demonstrate PC proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as learn any corporate or industry software used by the position.
- You have worked in a team selling environment, able to maintain good working relationships with other functional company departments such as Professional Services, Maintenance, Managed Services, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, etc., to ensure both partner & company requirements are met or exceeded.
- Full driving license.
Toshiba is the market leading provider of Retail Technology globally and provides competitive salaries.