- Formulate and execute the TMEU RES vision, mission, and strategic objectives and initiatives to achieve the Company and Parent Company vision
- Monitor and investigate industry trends, the TMEU RES market position, competitive threats, and opportunities in the RES area of operations; assess the TMEU RES capabilities, products, services, and technologies.
- Monitor and identify external global, regional, and local trends and issues, such as political, economic, social, technological, and legal, with potential impact on the business.
- Proactively and positively promote and exemplify the TMEIC brand to internal and external contacts, and the public.
- Cooperate with Company, Parent Company and other Group Company executive leadership to develop and execute global business strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with end user customers, suppliers, and other business partners
- Develop and manage the annual and semi-annual Mid-Range Business Plan (MRP) to ensure orders, sales, contribution margin, base cost and income before taxes goals are achieved.
- Report all aspects of TMEU RES performance as scheduled and requested to Company and Parent Company management, including commentary and analysis, and identification of key items requiring management attention.
- Build and sustain productive relationships with Company, Group Company and Parent Company contacts to ensure timely and accurate communication of issues, concerns, and requests for assistance are acknowledged and subsequently addressed.
- Guide the efforts of direct reports in the development and implementation of current and long-range objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Negotiate orders and then lead and manage projects
- Coordinate and influence within the entire organization to secure resources and solutions to successfully execute the strategy and deliver the committed P&L
- Ensure compliance with all Company and Parent Company policies, practices, and procedures, and all regulations and laws in all areas where the TMEU Div.3 operates, including safety regulations
- Plan and execute projects to aid in improving and growing the Company and Parent Company to meet goals set by the Company and Parent Company executive leadership.
• BSc Electrical Engineering or other Engineering or Physical Science qualification.
• Masters Degree in Business/Administration (MBA) preferred
Skills and Experience
• Work experience in Renewable Energy industry
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a General Manager or Management role
• Experience in RES strategy development and implementation for a start-up
• Experience in managing a multi-cultural team.
• Good communication and reporting skills
• Good interpersonal relationship capabilities
• Strong ability to motivate employees and colleagues
• Positive attitude
• Continuously promote innovation and improvements
• Committed to integrity.