About Toshiba Global Commercial Services:
At Toshiba, our purpose is to create opportunities that make the retail journey you want a reality. That’s driven by our passion to give you expert guidance and the solutions you need to choose your direction, navigate obstacles, and accelerate forward to reimagine how you engage your customers in ways they’ve never seen.
The ability to innovate is the key to retail success. That’s why we invest in future technologies that enable retailers to innovate faster to keep up with continuously evolving customer expectations. Bringing the retailer’s vision to life starts with creating the right strategy. We work with our clients to understand their requirements and then create a strategy that supports their business goals.
As part of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, you'll be an integral partner to the success of our customers. We're passionate about retail transformation and solving the problem that retailers face every day to help them create more engaging shopping experiences.
Toshiba are currently building new software which will enable retailers to fundamentally change the way they interact with their customers.
As part of the European Development team, you will be a key contributor to the success of Toshiba’s offering to the marketplace, while enjoying a fulfilling role where you have the opportunity to make a difference.
The European Development team has an ethos of continuous improvement where all team members have the ability to influence the team.
This is opportunity supports remote / onsite working. Reporting into the Iteration Coach
- Working as part of a squad, driving the success of the entire team
- Delivering in line with direction provided by Product Management
- Ensuring quality code by following established processes and making suggestions for change where required
- Contributing to all team ceremonies including planning, daily standups, estimation, retrospectives etc.,
What you will bring to the team:
- Experience using Vue.js Version 3
- Experience in developing mobile touch points
- Experience using Cypress or other similar testing frameworks
- Experience with building APIs and backend services
- Experience using GitHub to review the work of your team and get feedback on your own work
- Familiarity with agile development methods, TDD, CI/CD
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer
- Front end experience in Typescript not required, but would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary plus attractive benefits package including a car allowance and company phone.