About Toshiba Global Commercial Services:
At Toshiba, our purpose is to create opportunities that make the retail journey you want a reality. That’s driven by our passion to give you expert guidance and the solutions you need to choose your direction, navigate obstacles, and accelerate forward to reimagine how you engage your customers in ways they’ve never seen.
The ability to innovate is the key to retail success. That’s why we invest in future technologies that enable retailers to innovate faster to keep up with continuously evolving customer expectations. Bringing the retailer’s vision to life starts with creating the right strategy. We work with our clients to understand their requirements and then create a strategy that supports their business goals. We also evaluate their long-term needs and create new processes, solutions or programs truly tuned to make their business shine today and in the future.
As part of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, you'll be an integral partner to the success of our customers. We're passionate about retail transformation and solving the problem that retailers face every day to help them create more engaging shopping experiences.
As the Project Manager, you will manage the activities on any project for an assigned customer (Software Development, hardware & Software Installations, software support), ensuring the cooperation of the various departments within the organisation. Preparing and setting up project documentation and leading the implementation of the project, within preconditions of costs, quality, time, organisation and communication, in such a way that the formulated project objectives are realised.
Office based in De Meern, Utrecht (NL) reporting into the Head of Project Management (Benelux).
- This opportunity offers the flexibility of hybrid / remote working.
- Responsible for the delivery of the project objectives by the project team by being proactive through leadership and mentoring while adhering to the approved project finances.
- Providing guidance and support to project members to promote collaboration.
- Ensure an optimisation of the cooperation of the various departments within the organisation.
- Drawing up the project plan (project definition, project objectives and a program of requirements) and plan of approach.
- Obtaining approval for project documents.
- Realising the implementation of the project plan, as well as providing periodic reports in accordance with agreed project objectives and results.
- Managing project team within the project scope.
- Define preconditions with regard to commitment to achieving the (project) objectives.
- Project completion, testing the delivered project results against the project plan and, after achieving the desired project objectives, transferring relevant knowledge and documents to the operational departments (service, product specialists, etc.)
- Make proposals for process and product improvement with the aim of improving the quality of the delivered process and product for future projects, products and services.
- Monitoring and promoting coherence between different and interconnected projects/products.
- Performing all other activities that are determined by / in consultation with the manager.
What you will bring to the team:
- Analytical skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Used to troubleshooting and reacting to issues as they appear
- Customer focus orientation
- Good commercial awareness
- Open and transparent communication
- Team player
- Prince 2 (Foundation / Practitioner)
- Retail Project Management
- Management of large-scale software and hardware rollouts
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits package